Air hydraulic jacks with integrated pump, designed for demanding use
Easy to move around and place where desired thanks to large wheels and long drawbar. Reliable and safe construction; remote control, safety pads and height extensions available.
- 60 tons
- 80 tons
- 150 tons
- JAK 215 / N, JAK 217 / N, JAK 221 / N Jacks suited for workshops, tyre repairers and mobile workshops.
- JAK 215 /L and JAK 315 / L Designed especially to meet the specific needs of heavy vehicles with pneumatic suspensions of the latest generation for jobs where a compact size and power are a must.
- JAK 218 /N, JAK 222 N and JAK 318 / N Ideal for workshops and tyre repairers.
- JAK 415 /N and JAK 418 N / N Ideal for workshops and tyre repairers
- JAK 312 and JAK 510 Jacks have been developed especially for low-floor coaches.
- JAK 135 The jack is ideal for the maintenance of agricultural machinery as well as for public transport fleet.
- JAK 330 / N Specific for lifting the vehicle from the chassis and for all operations where maximum stroke and capacity are required.
Leaflet for Nordlift jacks:
Air hydraulic jack for heavy vehicles. The pistons move back automatically; the two descent valves guarantee perfect holding in all situations and controlled speed under load. A complete range of jacks for all stroke and capacity requirements.